Pregnancy clothes: our advice for every trimester
As the pregnancy progresses, the body changes. Needless to say that to expand his wardrobe quickly becomes necessary for the future mom! To choose them according to each quarter, some tricks are indispensable.
Buy pregnancy clothes from the first trimester: is it essential?
- During the first three months of pregnancy, the morphology does not change enormously. The belly is slightly rounded, but it does not yet require special clothing adaptations: your usual outfits will often be ample enough. If you feel slightly cramped but do not want to invest in pregnancy clothes yet, choose your comfortable basics in which you feel comfortable: fluffy pants, tunic or why not, light dress.
- On the other hand, the chest is already beginning to change. The purchase of pregnancy bras proves to be essential. Prefer the models with wide shoulder straps without braces that keep the chest pleasantly without compressing. In order not to be mistaken in the choice of the size, do not hesitate to take a size of bonnet above: the aim being, above all, to feel perfectly at ease.
What pregnancy clothes to choose for the second trimester?
- That is it, your belly is round, and your shapes are blooming! It is time to enrich your dressing room with some essential pregnancy clothes.
- Depending on the season, 2 or 3 pregnancy pants will be required. To choose them carefully, make sure that they do not squeeze your stomach: if you feel any discomfort, do not hesitate to select a size above.
- You can also be seduced by pregnancy clothes equally unavoidable like leggings, sweaters, pregnancy bands or even adjusted smocks.
For the third quarter, bet on ultra-comfortable pregnancy clothes
- It is during the third trimester that the small inconveniences of pregnancy are most likely to be felt. Also, it is fundamental to choose pregnancy clothes in which you feel perfectly at ease.
- To help relieve heavy legs, for example, pants and shorts that are too tight are avoided. On the material side, opt for comfortable textiles that leave the skin breathing and do not cut off circulation: cotton, cashmere, natural fibers, linen, wool or silk …
- Likewise, choose your shoes with the utmost care: exit the high heels more than 4 cm, and place to comfort! Bet on ballerinas with round toes, open sandals, boots that are slightly rising or streetwear tennis.
We recommend reading the article: Pregnancy bra and nursing bra: how to choose them?