Pregnant: how to dress in summer
You are pregnant, and you want to enjoy the beautiful days? There are easy rules to follow to manage the summer period with style while waiting for a baby.
You may also be interested in: How to dress the summer (and want to hide his pregnant belly)?
Choose the right cut
- If you have just announced the good news to the whole family and you are at the beginning of your pregnancy, you can enjoy summer with your usual clothes.
- On the other hand, starting at the end of the first quarter, you are likely to feel cramped: it is time to renew your wardrobe. To reconcile femininity and pregnancy, the advice to follow is to choose the area you want to valorize.
- Two options are available: if you have thin legs and want to show them, the flared dresses are perfect. You can also opt for leggings, long version or Bermuda, to wear with cute tunics embroidered trapezoid shape, floral blouses, or even men’s shirts for a masculine-feminine look.
- However, it is also possible to play the reverse card: a fluid and ample pants with prints can relieve your legs, which can swell with the heat, and a tank top near the body will be able to release your arms and your shoulders while valorizing your chest.
Opt for comfort
- Prefer cotton, flax, and silk. These three noble and natural materials are pleasant to wear when the thermometer rises. They allow you to have both a chic and casual look.
- Pay particular attention to seams, particularly in the stomach. Also, smock pants and shorts, as well as evolutionary jeans, are perfect.
- It is also important to choose pieces specially designed for pregnant women because they ensure a good compromise between silhouette and maintenance.
- Finally, pay attention to the choice of your lingerie and wear a bra adapted to your new chest.
- Impossible to do without the swimsuit one piece rallies all the votes for the third quarter. It can lengthen your figure and ensure a good hold. For those who prefer the two pieces, make sure that the pants are low waist so as not to compress your belly. Finally, the tankini offers an ideal compromise between these two swimsuits with its low waist panties and top that covers your stomach.
- Do not forget to associate your swimsuit with sunglasses, a pareo for a walk, a straw hat not to take hot and a cotton beach dress to protect you from the sun. In your beach bag, consider taking a good sunscreen and a spray of thermal water to refresh you throughout the day. Finally, there are anti-UV bathing suits to protect your skin from the sun.
Sublime your outfits with accessories
Pregnant or not, there are always days when the blues points the tip of his nose. Force it to turn back by opting for vitamin accessories: jumps with turquoise or coral stones, earrings pendants, ample bags in bright colors: your basic outfit of the summer is transformed. That is what keep smiling!
We recommend reading the article: Foods banned during pregnancy