How to conceive twins naturally: Mothers do not have a choice when they have a single or multiple pregnancies. However, there is a way to increase the chances of having one. Most people think that having a baby is a joy in the lives of the couple, but much more when they are having twins or multiples.
There are few ways to consider to increase the chances of having twins. Here are some tips to follow if you want to conceive twins naturally:
- How to conceive twins naturally : Observe your body processes. Monitor the female reproductive cycle so that you will know the right time for intercourse. This increases the awareness of having sex when the woman is fertile, which increases the chances of conceiving a baby or twins.
Trying to conceive soon after you stop taking hormonal birth control. This is not a foolproof method to have twins, but in a small percentage of women, the ovaries begin to release more eggs when birth control is stopped, which increases the chances of fraternal twins.
- How to conceive twins naturally: Study your family history. A mother who has a family history of having fraternal twins is more likely to conceive twins on its own.
Understand that if you have no sister in your family, that you are under 30, you are not of African origin and that it is your first pregnancy, your chances of having twins are tiny! However, it happens anyway that nature is full of surprises …
- How to conceive twins naturally: Take note of the foods to be consumed. Cassava is a root crop type or yam which is increasing ovulation. In a region in Africa where cassava is a staple food, women have the highest rate of having twins worldwide.
Drinking milk and eating beef also increases the chances of conceiving twins. The natural properties of raw milk are to stimulate the ovaries and encourage the production of multiple eggs for conception. However, eating a lot of healthy foods for optimum nutrition and increases the chances of twins to reach forward. A good supply of nutrients is what the body needs to conceive and nourish many babies.
Eating plenty of dairy products would increase to 5 times the odds of twins! Indeed, in milk products (and also in sweet potato) is a hormone in some barbarous name: Insulin-like Growth Factor (IGF). This hormone has the distinction of resembling estrogen, a hormone necessary for ovulation. The African women have naturally high levels of IGF in their body, saying the rate of twin pregnancies is higher among them. Do not hesitate to abuse sweet potatoes, IGF it also hides!
Start eating foods that encourage your ovaries to release more eggs during ovulation cycle. For example, yams compounds have over-stimulate the ovaries and women who regularly consume before trying to conceive have a rate of conceiving twins fraternal triplets and higher.
Foods that promote the production of progesterone, such as nuts, whole grains, eggs, and chicken, can also help you design multiple.
- How to conceive twins naturally: Some vitamins can help twins
It seems that a woman in need of vitamins less likely to give birth to twins a woman in great shape. Then take vitamins regularly, including additions to folic acid may slightly increase your chances of multiple pregnancies.
Beware, though, if folic acid is recommended for all pregnant women because it reduces the risk of malformations in children and challenging births for the mother, it should not exceed 1000mg a day and always seek advice your doctor before taking anything.
Take supplements such as folic acid. Folic acid was taken at least one month before conception has been shown to increase the likelihood of having twins. Folic acid is taken once daily as this is essential for any healthy pregnancy for the absorption of iron needed to form hemoglobin, a component of red blood cells.
- How to conceive twins naturally: Breastfeed your baby. The rich breastfeeding women to increase their chances of producing twins for breastfeeding mothers who wish to have twins, continue to breastfeed your baby or toddler by breastfeeding.
Some scientists argue that conceiving a baby (and this time, two children) during the period of breastfeeding is a factor in the creation of multiple pregnancies. This is explained by the fact that while the mother is breastfeeding her last baby, the body secretes the hormone FSH (follicle stimulating) that promotes the false twin pregnancies.
- How to conceive twins naturally: Weight gain. Women with higher percentages of fat or those who are a little overweight are more likely to have twins.
Know that your chances of conceiving twins increase as you have more children. This is true not only because of the laws of probability but also because having a child makes you gain weight. This extra weight encourages twins.
The tips that follow will be valid for both multiple pregnancies or not.A healthy body is one that works well. This means that you need to keep fit. The best is to be slightly overweight, in the limit of 10 kilos at the most anyway.
Try as much as possible to have a diet rich in having a high fiber diet, vegetable protein or dairy products 100% fat. However, do not neglect the sport.
- How to conceive twins naturally: Maternal age. Trying to conceive when you are older. Between the ages of 20 and 30, a woman has a chance to naturally conceive multiples of 3%. However, between the ages of 30 and 40, this rate rises to 6% for twins and triplets conceived naturally.
It seems that most mothers to old age, the more his chances of living a double pregnancy are high (up to 17% more likely for a person over 45 years old) because it occurs naturally more hormones stimulating ovulation. Another factor related to age that women over 40 age are more often resort to medically assisted procreation (ovarian stimulation or in vitro fertilization), which give rise to more frequent multiple pregnancies.
Plan and try to conceive twins when you are in your 30 or 40 years early. Women who are already in these age groups are most likely to have twins.
- How to conceive twins naturally: There is a drug called Clomid, which can be prescribed by a doctor. It is used as a treatment for women who do not ovulate, but when taken by a woman who has no problems with ovulation, it can help increase the chances of having twins about 33%.
Clomid encourages the ovaries to produce more ova in one cycle. It can result in triplets or more, you know!
How to conceive twins naturally: Much more significant natural factors
However, the real determinants of a twin pregnancy are:
• Heredity: women with a twin or twin were 95% greater chance of having twins in turn. The case of inheritance also applies to parent children with a twin.
• The number of children: the more the mother has a high number of children, the greater the chances of expecting twins or triplets are great.