The moving (and surprising!) Advice from a mom to anyone who wants children
This super mom recalls that life changes after the arrival of a baby. Moreover, to take full advantage of it, it gives some advice on the little pleasures to offer you absolutely before the advent of the children.
Dear future parents,
I want to tell you that you have no idea, but then literally none, of what awaits you.
I am delighted to be a mother. Really. My three beloved children give me – infinite happiness and immense pride – besides a few headaches and crises of nerves. I love being ” mommy .” I am never satiated enough with cuddling and kissing (despite the overflow of snot that sometimes accompanies them). I like to see their spirit develop, participate in the formation of their intelligence, in the construction of these adults in the making. It is a challenge and a mission that makes me happy and full of joy.
Moreover, even if I am madly in love with my children and I adore motherhood sometimes, It is true, I think back with nostalgia to those days when I could think of myself for a whole day. If someone claims that your life will be the same after the arrival of your babies, it will lie to you purely and only.
Honestly, everything changes. Absolutely everything. From how you think about how you interact with the world and the people around you. Every decision you take, from your job, to where you live and what you eat takes on new importance. Everything takes on a deeper meaning; each gesture takes on new meaning. One claims that your life will be the same after the arrival of your babies, it lies you purely and only. Honestly, everything changes. Absolutely everything. From how you think about how you interact with the world and the people around you.
What is crazy is that this new existence, you enter it impatiently and without fear when your entire life is completely upset. Of course, sometimes you remember how it was before these little people became masters of your life. However, for nothing in the world, you would not go back.
So before this happens, your life becomes terribly complicated (and so beautiful), I have some tips to give you, to your future parents. Here are some simple pleasures of life that you absolutely must offer yourself as long as there is still time. Because in a few weeks, a few months or a few years, The activities below will completely disappear from your schedule.
1. Watch a movie in the middle of the day
2. Listen to rock, rap (in short, whatever you want) adamant in your car
3. Eat in a restaurant without mashed potatoes or minced meat on the menu
4. Have a nap During an airplane flight
5. Be out after 9 pm
6. Pull out your mobile phone, tablet or another mobile device without having to hide (or hide it later)
7. Use the word “shit” where you want And when you want
8. To leave the house by taking away only your keys and your purse
9. Read a book.
10. Take advantage of having nothing to do when you get out of the job (being a parent is working 24 hours a day, seven days a week)
11. Having sexual
Intercourse on the day 12. Just having sex
13. Thinking only about your Transit (in a few months that your baby will obsess you)
14. Have friends without children
15. Eat biscuits in the open and not as if it were forbidden and you smuggled
16. Enjoy Entirely out of your umbrella
17. Be sick. Moreover, stay in bed all day
18. Watch what you want on TV
19. Wear white
20. Pee with bathroom door closed
21. Spend all weekend hanging out watching your favorite TV programs 22. Enjoy a life that does not revolve around bodily fluids
23. Go shopping without it take you 1h I am convinced that day, I will be able to dress again in white. I could be on the plane. I can snore and drool. Staying long enough on the couch to catch up on all the episodes of How I put Your Mother that I never could see. Until that day comes, I will live by proxy through you. Moreover, when it is your turn, I will laugh while you, you will enjoy these beautiful moments with your little ones. As much as I do at this time.